Types of Mortgages
There are many different types of mortgage loans and searching for the right product can be confusing. That’s why our lenders take pride in providing education and guidance to achieve the individual goals of each of our customers.
Adjustable Rate (ARM)*
Good if you plan to keep home for a short period of time.
- Adjustable rate - 3/1 or 5/1
- 15, 20, or 30 year term
Construction to Permanent Loans*
Good if you are constructing a new home.
- Up to 12 month construction phase
- 12 months of interest only payments
- One time close
- Fixed interest rate
Cash-out some equity in current home, but prefer not to have a second mortgage payment.
- Funds can be used for a variety of purposes; debt consolidation, vacation, etc.
- Pay off current mortgage(s) and/or other debt
- 15, 20 or 30 year term.
- Fixed and adjustable rate loans
Use equity in your home to supplement monthly income or provide a lump sum for an immediate need.
- Home ownership remains in the owner’s name
- Loan does not require repayment until last owner/borrower passes away or moves out of home permanently
*All loans are subject to credit approval.