Positive Pay can help protect you from Check fraud. Check fraud is a common type of identity theft that can happen in a variety of different ways-including forgery, illegally printing checks, and even thieves using chemicals to alter checks. How do you protect yourself from check fraud? We offer Check Positive Pay to help you reduce your potential exposure to check fraud. Positive Pay is an anti-fraud service offered by Citizens First Bank within our Business eBanking service.
Access to many exception types, including:
- Checks paid not on issue file
- Checks paid with duplicate serial numbers
- Checks with a paid amount differing from the issue file
- Stale-dated checks
- Stop-Payment checks
- Early-morning information reporting of exception items
- Receive notification of exceptions requiring your attention by email
- View image of front and back of each exception item
Contact a cash management representative at CashManagement@MyCitizensFirst.com for more information today!