Whether you are buying your first home, refinancing your existing home or preparing for your retirement home, our experienced lenders can assist you in choosing the right loan product. We take pride in providing education and guidance to achieve the individual goals of each of our customers.
The following is a list of common questions that customers frequently have. For your convenience, each question is linked to a financial calculator.
Remember, our lenders are always available to provide personalized answers to any questions that you may have.
Contact us today and we will help you every step of the way!
Things to consider
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
"We used Citizens First Bank for our new home mortgage and it couldn't have been easier. The bank made the process seamless and efficient; we can't believe we were able to close in just 30 days. Citizens First Bank was our first and only choice. Everyone we worked with made the process easy!"
Mike & Maureen McCosker
The Village of Fenney