Make mobile payments using your Citizens First Bank debit card at millions of locations. Just add your card, then tap or swipe to make a mobile payment.
You can use your Citizens First Bank Debit Card in your mobile wallet using Samsung Pay. Once you're enrolled, you can make purchases with a simple touch, either in apps or in stores with your mobile wallet at thousands of retailers nationwide!
It's the easy, secure way to pay for purchases with your mobile device.
When you complete a transaction using your Citizens First Bank Debit card
· Your name, card number, and security code stay private
· You don’t give your physical card to anyone
· Samsung Pay doesn’t share your actual card numbers with retailers
· The retailer receives only a transaction-specific code to process your payment
ADD YOUR CARD:
Adding your Citizens First Bank debit card to your Samsung device only takes a few quick steps.
What you’ll need:
· Your compatible Samsung device (Samsung Galaxy S6 or newer)
· Your Citizens First Bank debit card
Add a card:
1. Make sure your compatible Samsung device is updated and has Samsung Pay installed.
2. Take a picture of your Citizens First Bank Debit card with your device’s camera or enter the information manually.
3. Verify the card by calling us when prompted.
4. Secure your card with your fingerprint and a backup PIN.
Learn more about Samsung Pay: https://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/.
Browse our Samsung Pay Frequently Asked Questions page.
Samsung, the Samsung logo, and Samsung Pay are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.