Welcome CBC National Bank/First Federal Bank Customers
We're pleased to meet you.
Learn more about the partnership of Citizens First Bank and CBC National Bank/First Federal Bank.
Welcome to the Citizens First Bank family!
Citizens First Bank is acquiring the Burnsed Boulevard branch office of CBC National Bank/First Federal Bank. We are genuinely excited to have the opportunity to serve the customers of this branch office.
The conversion is currently targeted for the weekend of August 24, 2018. The acquisition is subject to regulatory approval. As a result, the conversion could be delayed if regulatory approval is not received by the target date. We will apprise you if the target date is delayed.
As a Citizens First Bank customer, you will have access to ten branch offices and sixty-five ATMs throughout The Villages, plus our branch offices in Fruitland Park and Leesburg. Also available to you will be our online banking and mobile banking. Convenience is particularly important to bank customers, and we think we have you well covered, no matter how you prefer to manage your banking.
To help during and following the conversion, our Account Services team is ready to provide assistance to you. The phone number for our Account Services department is (352) 753-9515, or (800) 707-1893.
We sincerely look forward to serving all your banking needs!
Dates To Know
Prior to August 24th
- Visit www.MyCitizensFirst.com to register for online banking.
- Download our mobile banking app by searching for Citizens First Bank The Villages in your mobile app store.
- Log into Online Banking or Mobile Banking to add your frequent payees to Bill Pay. Our team members at any branch will be happy to assist you in setting up Bill Pay.
- Your final statement from CBC National Bank will be mailed as of close of business August 24th and be received within 7 days. View your final transactions sooner through the CBC National Bank online banking website. All statements that follow will be from Citizens First Bank. Please note, your statement date may change on your new account.
August 27th- Action Items
- Log into Citizens First Bank’s Online or Mobile Banking to verify your balances have transferred.
- If you received a new Citizens First Bank debit card, activate your card, shred your CBC National Bank debit card, and begin using your Citizens First Bank debit card.
- Shred your CBC National Bank checks and begin using your Citizens First Bank checks. Our team members will be happy to shred these for you at any of our branch locations.
- Update your Telebanking number to 352-750-2210 or 1-888-892-2782.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to do now?
Continue to bank as you normally do. We will reach out to you with more information.
When is account conversion?
We expect account conversion to still be August 24 - 26, 2018, pending regulatory approval. We are working closely with CBC National Bank/First Federal Bank to make sure the transition is as smooth as possible.
Will my account numbers, debit cards, and direct deposit change?
Look for more information to come from Citizens First Bank about your accounts, account numbers, debit cards, and other account conversion information.
Will this branch close since Citizens First Bank has an existing branch nearby?
At this time, there are no plans to close the location at 2505 Burnsed Boulevard. Citizens First Bank will notify you of any future plans.
Who can I contact with questions?
Our Account Services Team is ready to help! Please call us at 352-753-9515 or 888-892-2782 for assistance.